Being part of Jewac’s is more experience.
Joining us is an opportunity to put all your skills into practice through the realization of concrete projects.
The possibility of creating a network.
Thanks to Jewac’s and all of our projects, you will be in touch with the professional world before you even graduate. Your experience at Jewac’s will be an advantage in the job market.
And also many events throughout the year like:
- UMONS CAREER DAY, the Job Day of our university
- A Junior Trader Game for a first approach to the world of the stock market and trading
- A close collaboration and events with JE Belgium
- Training courses and workshops offered by our Junior Entreprise’s partner trainers
Our recruitment process takes place from mid-September to mid-October.
1. Presentation session of JEWAC’S
Towards the end of September, we organize a presentation of the Junior Enterprise during which we present the services we offer to companies and the different activities and events that will take place during the academic year. During this session, it is possible that former or current members will come and talk about their experience with JEWACS.
2. Opening of the application period (Duration: 2-3 weeks)
As soon as the presentation session is over, you can send your CV to the following address: email@example.com.
3. Scheduling interviews
Once the application period is closed, the Human Resources Manager will contact you to schedule a date and time for your interview, which will take place in the JEWAC’s office (Warocqué building, 2nd floor, right corridor and first door on the left). The interview will take place in front of the President, the Vice-President and the Human Resources Manager.
During this interview, you will be asked different questions about the information on your CV, your personality, your qualities,… but there will also be business cases, which you could meet in an organization, which you will have to answer.
4. Decision of the administrators
Finally, as soon as the interviews are over, the Human Resources Manager will contact you again to inform you of the decision that has been taken after consultation between the 3 administrators you met during your interview. The decision is made on the basis of the selection criteria that you will find below.
NB: In accordance with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), the CVs of people who have received a negative response to their application will be deleted from our database.
Selection criteria for recruitment
- The motivation
- Be between BAC 2 and Master 1 included
- Ability to work in a group
- Consistency in the interview in relation to your CV and the different questions you will be asked
- Integration in the group
- Management of space
- Management of intrinsic factors (time, pressure, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to identify issues and analyze situations:
During your interview, we will analyze your ability to project yourself into the future, your ability to diagnose a problem and your ability to analyze a situation that you might be confronted with in the professional environment.